Eley VIP Steel Pro Eco wad cartridges are the first of their kind loaded by a UK Manufacturer.
For the first time, clay shooters can now shoot steel shot cartridges safely with a non-plastic wad that is harmless to the environment. The cartridge is heat-sealed on the crimp to prevent the ingress of moisture and has been rigorously tested for safety and ballistic confidence.
Some of the features include:
- Pro Eco wad dissolves in 24 hours in the water
- 100% Hydro soluble wad made with all Organic materials
- Non-Toxic to the environment
- Will degrade in 30 days and breakdown into the soil in 3 months
- 100% ecologically friendly Cartridge case is recyclable
- Perfect for all clay shooting over water or where sites of special interest are shot over
For more information, just visit: www.eleyhawkltd.com
Leave a Reply