The new Edge model from Evolution is aimed at the club shooter who wants long lasting, high quality shooting eyewear without it costing “silly money”.
A year in development, Evolution Edge is simply packed with premium features yet at a highly affordable price.
- Large full-wrap, rimless lens for unobscured vision and total eye protection
- TR90 super strong but light frame
- Class 1 optical grade polycarbonate lens
- Impact resistant & shatterproof lens (complies with EN166F)
- Oleophobic+Hydrophobic lens coating acts as an invisible film to protect the lens surface: water & oil repellent; smudge & fingerprint resistant
- HCAF twin lens coating: superior hard coating on the lens front protects the surface against scratches and abrasion. Highly effective anti-fog coating on the rear of the lens to prevent misting
- Small, unobtrusive, adjustable non-slip nose piece
- Cam hinges to the temples (snap closure)
- UV400 rated lenses (maximum UVR protection)
Shooting Manager at Bisley Shooting Ground & top British clay and game shot John Heagren said: “Evolution Edge is now my preferred shooting eyewear; they’re so light you hardly know you’re wearing them and the lenses really are exceptional quality. Pretty much everything you could want in shooting eyewear, yet at a sensible price.”
Available in 6 different shooting colours (Grey, Rose, Orange, Yellow, Purple & Light Yellow) at just £39.95 each plus a 5 Lens Interchangeable Set at just £129.95.
For a copy of the Evolution shooting eyewear brochure call: 01256 533955, or follow the link: www.evolutionsunglasses.com
Leave a Reply