Twelve months in development, the recently launched Evolution Edge is the latest addition to the UK’s best-selling shooting eyewear.
This technically advanced eyewear suits all clay target disciplines and will also appeal to game shooters.
Its long list of features includes:
- Large full-wrap for total eye protection.
- Class 1 optical grade polycarbonate lens.
- Impact resistant lens (complies with EN166).
- Oleophobic & Hydrophobic lens coating (water and oil repellent, smudge and fingerprint resistant).
- HCAF twin lens coating superior hard coating on lens front protects against scratches and abrasion with anti-fog coating on the lens rear to prevent misting.
- Unobtrusive, adjustable nose piece.
- UV400 rated lens (maximum UVR protection).
John Heagren, Shooting Manager at Bisley Shooting Ground said: “I’ve been using the new Evolution Edge model and I’m very impressed; they’re so light you hardly know you’re wearing them and the lenses really are exceptional quality.
“Pretty much everything you could want in shooting eyewear, yet at sensible prices. Evolution are onto a winner with this excellent shooting eyewear”
The Edge model is available in six individual shooting colours (grey, purple, orange, light yellow, rose and yellow) priced at £39.95 each (RRP) plus an interchangeable 5 lens set priced at £129.95 (RRP).
For a copy of the new 2020 Evolution shooting eyewear brochure featuring Edge and other new models, call 01256 533955 or visit: www.evolutionsunglasses.com