At the start of last week, Prime Minister Boris Johnson laid out a new strategy for managing the coronavirus outbreak.
One of the key factors for this was advising everyone to adhere to social distancing practices – to avoid all non-essential contact with others.
And now, the vast majority of clay grounds around the country are now closed and clay shooters are heeding advice and staying home.
No one really knows how long this may go on for, but we may be in this for the long haul.
But that doesn’t mean that you can’t keep active and still enjoy all the great activities that shooting has to offer. We have plenty of reading material for you during this time of increased time at home – including tips and ideas fo things that you can do at home!
- DIY Gunsmith: Tips on getting those finishing touches
- Don’t forget to get the latest Clay Shooting Magazine
- Get up to date on the latest product reviews, including the latest shotgun load review from Richard Atkins
- Using this time at home to train your brain for success in shooting
- Get the best tips on gun maintenance – use your time wisely!